Flux Drum & Container Pump
F426 - For mixing and/or pumping
The F426 is ideal for mixing and/or pumping in homogeneous media. You can keep media moving that tend to segregate, even during pumping. With the outlet closed, e.g. via a hand nozzle, the F426 can be temporarily operated as pure mixing pump. By turning the adjusting lever, the pump can be easily adjusted to "mixing" or "pumping". The pump is easy to dismantle for rapid cleaning. The pump is available in stainless steel and polypropylene. The stainless steel version can also be used in hazardous areas.
- 3 operation modes in one pump:
- Conveying with simultaneous mixing
- Temporary mixing operation
- Switching operating modes possible even while operating
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning
- Distinct feature, only at FLUX: Inner tube is reinforced with a metal core on the PP model.
- Prevents leakage and unnecessary wear of the mechanical seal in all operating temperatures ranges
Flowrate: 240 l/min
Delivery head: 13m
Material: PP, Stainless Steel